Sotera Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps SP100
Features & Benefits:
The Sotera Air Operated Diaphragm Pumps SP100 is designed to operate under the most stringent commercial and industrial operating conditions as both a systems pump and as a transfer pump. With an innovative, patented method of construction, this series is extremely reliable, yet simple, design of the air valve, air motor, air exhaust and overall assembly.
- Flow Rate: 17.5 gpm (1/2”), 56 gpm (1”)
- Max. Pressure: 100 psi
- 1/2” NPT Ports (BSSP also available)
- 1/2” Non-metallic/ 1” metallic
- Pump Construction: Poly Propylene, PVDF, Groundable Acetal and Aluminum
- Internal Wetted Parts: Santoprene, Hytrel and PTFE Elastomers (see pump model for more details)
- Easy to assemble/ disassemble with 67% fewer parts
- Low pulsation, fewer accessories required.