Kodiak PWP3SMD Water Pumps
65 GPM, 25 FT Suction Lift, 5.5 HP Honda GX160 Engine
- Treats solids up to 1″ diameter
- Positive displacement design makes priming quick and easy
- Heavy duty cast aluminum pump body with tubular steel full protective cage for use on tough jobsites
- 4 anti-vibration rubber feet underneath base to protect pump assembly
- Rubber diaphragm and check valve are easy to replace for reduced down time and maintenance
- Made in Japan
|Max Capacity:||65 GPM|
|Port Size:||3″ x 3″|
|Suction Lift:||25 FT|
|Max Head:||50 FT|
|Engine:||5.5 HP Honda GX160 OHV|
Kodiak is an established Canadian player that has been supplying professional grade equipment for 18 years with over 300,000 units active in the field.
All Kodiak transfer pumps are engineered and manufactured to provide the utmost in quality and reliability for professional end-users. Ideal solution for use with slow seepage situations and sludge or water with high solid content. Overall Kodiak has the pump to get the job done.